Doctor Industrial Engineer, Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros Industriales (ETSII), Ciudad Real, Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (UCLM), european doctorate ( February 2008). Visiting researcher at Paris Descartes Universiy in France (June 2007-September 2007), posdoctoral researcher at Lancaster University Management School (United Kingdom) with a Marie-Curie Intra-European Fellowship (April 2008-August 2010). Currently, I am working as a lecturer (Profesor Titular de Universidad) at Facultad de Ciencias y Tecnologías Químicas in Ciudad Real and honorary research fellow at Lancaster University Management School. My research interests are focused on forecasting problems such as:
- Supply Chain Management:
- Supply Chain Demand Forecasting.
- Impact of collaborative mechanisms B2B on the Bullwhip Effect.
- Sales forecasting models in the presence of promotions.
- Assessment of Judgmental forecasting.
- Energy forecasting:
- Load electricity forecast at short and mid-term horizons.
- Price electricity forecast at short-term .
- Solar irradiation forecast.
Furthermore, I’ve been collaborating with Dr. Hebertt Sira-Ramírez (CINVESTAV in México). As a result of this fruitful collaboration a set of algebraic estimators in continuous-time were developed and they were applied to aerospace flexible structures control and monitoring.
Phone: 926295300 (3488)