Fausto works at UCLM as Full Professor (Accredited as Full Professor from 2013), Spain, Honorary Senior Research Fellow at Birmingham University, UK, Lecturer at the Postgraduate European Institute, and he has been Senior Manager in Accenture (2013-2014). He obtained his European PhD with a maximum distinction. He has been distinguished with the prices: Grand Prize (2021), Runner Prize (2020) and Advancement Prize (2018) for Management Science and Engineering Management Nominated Prize, First International Business Ideas Competition 2017 Award (2017); Runner (2015), Advancement (2013) and Silver (2012) by the International Society of Management Science and Engineering Management (ICMSEM). He has published more than 170 papers (103 JCR(49Q1; 27Q2; 24Q3; 3Q4), 65 % ISI, 30% JCR and 92% internationals), some recognized as: “Applied Energy” (Q1, IF 9.746, as “Best Paper 2020”), “Renewable Energy” (Q1, IF 8.001, as “Best Paper 2014”); “ICMSEM” (as “excellent”), “Int. J. of Automation and Computing” and “IMechE Part F: J. of Rail and Rapid Transit” (most downloaded), etc. He is author and editor of 40 books (Elsevier, Springer, Pearson, Mc-GrawHill, Intech, IGI, Marcombo, AlfaOmega,…), 90 international chapters, and 6 patents. He is Editor of 5 Int. Journals, Committee Member more than 60 Int. Conferences. He has been Principal Investigator in 4 European Projects, 7 National Projects, and more than 150 projects for Universities, Companies, etc. His main interests are: Artificial Intelligence, Maintenance, Management, Renewable Energy, Transport, Advanced Analytics, Data Science.
He is being:
- Expert in the European Union in AI4People (EISMD), and ESF.
- Director of www.ingeniumgroup.eu.
- Senior Member at IEEE, 2021-…
- Honoured Honourary Member of the Research Council of Indian Institute of Finance, 2021-…
- Committee Chair of The International Society for management science and Engineering Management (ISMSEM), 2020-…
Some indexes are:
- Scopus: H-Index 34; 213 papers; 3658 cites (November 2021)
- Scholar: H-Index 43; H-10 107; 5687 cites (November 2021)
- Researcher Among World’s Top 2% Scientists – Stanford University Releases List: https://dx.doi.org/10.17632/btchxktzyw .
- Top 5000 Ranking of researchers in Spain and Spaniards abroad: 16th Edition: Ranking of Spanish researchers, researchers working in Spanish Institutions (Spain) and Spaniards working abroad according to their Google Scholar Citations public profiles: http://www.webometrics.info/en/GoogleScholar/Spain