DURATION AND CALENDAR
October 2015 – June 2016
You can see a detailed calendar here.
HOW TO APPLY?
– Applicants must fill in the online registration form and follow the instructions to attach their CV’s, photographs and copies of degrees.
– The registration period will finish the 15th July 2015.
– Places available: Minimum of 25 places and maximum of 40 places.
Instructions to select the modules:
– The four mandatory modules must be registered and followed jointly.
– Optional modules can be registered and followed the same academic year as the mandatory modules.
– Optional modules can also be registered and followed independently in different academic years. To this purpose, ad hoc periods for registration for each particular optional module will be opened two months before the starting date of the corresponding module. ECTS obtained are accumulative. Upon request, a certificate for each optional module achieved may be issued.
– The Final Project in Applied Terminology will only be possible after the completion of the mandatory modules and three optional modules.
Registration for the complete course: 1200 EUR (40 EUR x 30 ECTS)
Fee per module or Final Project:
– Four mandatory modules: 400 EUR (40 EUR x 10 ECTS)
– Each optional module or Final Project: 200 EUR (40 EUR x 5 ECTS)
After confirmation of the admission, learners will receive a payment invoice. The amount expressed therein should be transferred in accordance with the instructions expressed in the invoice. Kindly send a scanned copy of the payment justification to email@example.com
OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATION IN TOLEDO
In the framework of the agreement signed with the Gregorio Marañón College (Padilla Square, 45071 Toledo), Toledo School of Translators ensures the booking of single and double rooms at that College up to a maximum of 40 learners. The School will also arrange a list of recommended hotels in Toledo to those learners requesting so.