La empresa CharlesWorth ofrece gratuitamente el webminario “Dealing with and Avoiding Predatory Journals”, el jueves 21 de abril de 2022, de 15.00-16.00 CET (Madrid).
Para inscripciones y más información: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3417019777326026507?source=Brett
Here’s some additional information if interested:
- Format: Panel discussion
- Panellists (photos attached, bios below):
- Sunaina Singh, Academic Editor and Trainer
- Daniel Sullivan, Journal Editorial Director and Trainer
- As an academic trainer, Sunaina has conducted numerous workshops and webinars on topics such as manuscript writing, journal selection and scientific integrity. As a STEM editor, she has assisted researchers across the world in getting their work published in reputed journals.
- Daniel has close to 30 years’ experience in STM publishing. He served in a variety of roles with Neurosurgery for over 10 years. He was later Senior Managing Editor with Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for close to 10 years. For almost 10 years now, he has been Editorial Director for Annals of Emergency Medicine. He has published over 30 peer-reviewed articles.
- Topics to be covered:
- Predatory journals, publishers and websites
- Connection between open access and predatory publishing
- How to deal with predatory publishers
- How to identify predatory publishers to avoid submitting to them
- Journal selection