For the equivalence of titles should follow the following steps:
The applicant will complete the application (Click here to download the form) addressed to the Rector and send it to the International Doctoral School (Edificio José Prat. Plaza de la Universidad, 2. Campus Universitario) through a valid administrative register, according to the Law 39/2015, of 1st October: Procedimiento Administrativo Común de las Administraciones Públicas (this is through the UCLM electronic site or on-campus registries and also at the Spanish diplomatic missions or consular offices, among others detailled on that law…).
a) Certified copy of ID card or passport.
b) Certified copy of PhD title.
c) Certified copy of title which gave access to doctoral studies.
d) Certified copy of the official certification in which are:
- Plan or program of studies followed and duration in academic years.
- Data of thesis reading (Title, place and date of reading, director, mark and court members).
e) Report explaining the thesis done
- Thesis objectives.
- Introduction to theme.
- Methods of analysis used.
- Main results and its scientific relevance.
f) A copy of the doctoral thesis in electronic format (PDF).
g) Proof of payment of the fee. (For it, you should address to the student management office of your choice: Click here to contact information
Degrees and certifications must be presented legalized through diplomatic channels or, if applicable, through the apostille of the Hague Convention, except in the case of documents issued by the authorities of the member states of the European Union or signatories of the European Economic Area agreement. Documents issued in languages other than Spanish or English must be translated into Spanish (more information on legalization and translation of documents).
The deadline for the resolution is 6 months from the date the application was received
ACREDITATION OF THE EQUIVALENCE.
1. The granting of equivalence will get accredited by the certificate of equivalence issued by the Rector of UCLM and in it will appear the foreign title that the applicant has and the University of origin.
2. Prior to shipment basis, the International Doctoral School will notify the Department of Titles and Q Recognition of Qualifications of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports, the equivalent undertaken for the purposes of registration in the special section of the National Registry of Official University Graduates in Article 15.4 of R.D. 967/2014