PhD students enroll in verified programs by R.D. 99/2011 must formalize each academic course and until thesis defense, the enrolment of academic guardianship as PhD student at the University of Castilla-La Mancha.
If the PhD student, for a time, is not engaged in the realization of his/her thesis, he/she must request the temporary leave in the program.
CAUSES AND DURANTION OF THE LEAVES:
- Time off sick or pregnancy. Time that last medical leave for sick, pregnancy or maternity leave.
- Voluntary leave by personal circumstances. Maximum of one year, extendable to another year.
CONSEQUENCES OF THE LEAVES:
- Interruption of time count for thesis realization.
- Interruption of obligation to pay the academic guardianships when the time of leave include at least a completed academic course.
- The student will apply for this in the on-line procedure in e-office in UCLM.
- Once received, International Doctoral School will be responsible for processing the application before Academic Commission of the corresponding doctoral program.
- The International Doctoral School will register the temporary leave in the PhD’s record. It will appear in RAPI, as well as the new deadline.
- Article 3 of R.D. 99/2011, of January 28, by which are regulated the official doctoral studies.
- Article 10 of Regulations for Doctoral Studies UCLM.