- The doctoral student must file each academic course, up to the defense of the thesis, the enrollment of academic supervision as student of the University of Castilla La Mancha.
- This enrollment must be filed at the Administrative Student Unit of the campus (UGAD), where he will mainly undertake his doctoral activities.
- Admitted students that do not file the enrollment will lose their place in the program and must apply for admission again in they want to undertake doctoral studies.
- The doctoral student could request a temporary leave of the program following the procedure published in the next link: http://eid.uclm.es/en/procedures/application-for-temporary-leave/
- If the student does not file his annual enrollment without notice of a temporary or permanent leave, the University will understand he is quitting his studies. Consequently, the student would lose his place in the program and thesis topic.
- At the time of admission, the Academic Commission of each doctoral program will assign a provisional thesis supervisor and a tutor. In any case, the assignment of thesis supervisor will be made within a maximum of two months from the registration.
The final assignment of tutor and supervisor, as well as co-supervisors whose need is duly justified, will be carried out by signing of the Supervision Commitment Document (SCD). This document will be submitted to the IDS within a maximum of 3 months, from the formalization of the first registration, signed by all parties, doctoral student, tutor, supervisor, co-supervisor or co-supervisors, if applicable, and by the coordinator of the program.