PROCEDURES FOR THE ADMISSION REQUEST
- Check in this link the relation of offered Programmes and their characteristics: http://eid.uclm.es/programas-de-doctorado/
- Ask any questions you may have related you prospect doctoral thesis and directors to the coordinator of the programme or the staff on your doctorate programme webpage. The choice of your prospect director can be requested filling in the following form: Escrito de presentación para acceso al doctorado.
- Check the enrolment end-date on “enrolment calendar and tuition” available at the top of this page.
- Prepare before accessing to the online prescription all the documentation you need. Check the requested documents in the link above.
- The admission request to the UCLM doctorate programmes can only be carried out through the Internet.
Before filling-in your admission request, please have into account the following points:
- User registry:
If you are a student of the UCLM, you are already registered with an assigned user and password. You must use them for logging in. If you do not remember your password, please go to: https://mis.tic.uclm.es/credenciales/
If you are no longer a student of the UCLM or come from other university, you must register into the application. You will receive into your mailbox a username and password that you must use for logging into the enrolment webpage.
- Documents digitalization
Before filling-in your admission request, please prepare on PDF format all the required documentation in separate files inferior to 3MB.
For all applicants
- Spanish National Identity Card (DNI), NIE (residents) or passport (foreigners). Curriculum vitae using the following model: link to cv model. You can also use the standard model for researchers provided by the Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (FECYT): https://cvn.fecyt.es/editor
- Written submission, using the following model: link to model.
- Documents accrediting the specific requirements determined by the corresponding doctoral programme. To do so, please consult the information on the website of the doctoral programme to which you are applying for admission.
In addition, when accrediting degrees obtained at Spanish universities other than the University of Castilla-La Mancha:
- First and/or second cycle degree or bachelor’s degree.
- Postgraduate degree (Master’s, DEA, Research Proficiency, PhD).
- Academic certification of qualifications of the first and/or second cycle or undergraduate and postgraduate studies that give access to the doctorate.
Graduates from universities in foreign countries whose degree is not recognised in Spain must present, in addition to all the above, the following documentation:
- Graduates from universities in countries belonging to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA):
- European Diploma Supplement (SET), or
- Official Academic Certification (CAO) of the studies completed in Higher Education at Master’s level or equivalent, stating the official duration in academic years of the study programme, the subjects taken, the time load of each of them and the grade obtained, as well as the final average grade and, in the same document or in a separate one, the Certificate that EXPRESSLY accredits that the qualifications obtained allow access to Doctorate studies in the issuing country (issued by the University of origin or the Ministry of Education of their country).
ATTENTION: If the grading system of the certificate does not correspond to the Spanish one, it must be accompanied by the equivalence of average grades that can be obtained at this link: http://www.educacionyfp.gob.es/servicios-al-ciudadano/catalogo/gestion-titulos/estudios-universitarios/titulos-extranjeros/equivalencia-notas-medias.html
- Graduates from universities in countries outside the European Higher Education Area (EHEA):
Certificate that EXPRESSLY accredits that the qualifications obtained entitle the holder to access doctoral studies in the issuing country (issued by the University of origin or the Ministry of Education of the country of origin).
Diplomas and certificates must be presented legalised through diplomatic channels or, where applicable, by means of the apostille of the Hague Convention, except in the case of documents issued by the authorities of the member states of the European Union or signatories of the European Economic Area agreement. Documents issued in languages other than Spanish or English must be translated into Spanish (rules on legalisation and translation of documents).
STATE OF YOUR APPLICATION FORM
Once you have completed the form, your pre-enrolment request will be saved and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
You will be able to access to your application form and modify it whenever you need while the pre-enrolment period is open and the application is in “pending review” status. You will also be able to upload documents to the document manager up to the moment of formalising your enrolment. After being reviewed, you will be informed by e-mail whether everything is correct or in case you need to submit further documentation.
You will also be able to check the status of your admission application at any time by logging in with your username and password. The states in which your application can be at that moment are:
- Pending review: The documentation and content of your application have not yet been reviewed by the International Doctoral School.
- Pending documentation: It has been reviewed and you have been notified of the lack of documentation and the deadline to correct it.
- Invalid: Application reviewed by the International Doctoral School that does not meet the admission requirements.
- Validated: and the application and documentation provided have been reviewed by the International Doctoral School and are correct. The admission is pending of approval or exclusion by the Academic Committee of the corresponding doctoral programme.
- Admitted: You have been awarded a place in the admission process and you are ready to enrol.
- Excluded: You have not obtained a place in the admission process. The reason why you have not been admitted will appear on the screen.
REGISTRATION AND PRESENTATION OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS
Once you have been admitted, you must register at one of the Campus Student Management Units, within the established deadlines. See the “access and enrolment calendar” at the top of this page.
If your documents are issued by foreign organisations, do not forget that they must be duly legalised and, if necessary, translated. Consult the following link on legalisation and translation of documents: http://eid.uclm.es/procedimiento-legalizaciondocumentos/. Studies carried out in the European Union do not require legalisation.
Your enrolment will be formalised after presenting to the corresponding Student Management Unit the originals and copies of all documents and certificates included in your pre-enrolment form, in order to verify the veracity of the access data. Otherwise, your enrolment will be automatically cancelled.