The 7th Conference of Input-Output Analysis to be held in Mérida, Yucatán, México, birthplace of the great Mayan culture. This culture actually shines thanks to the descendants who inhabit the region and who carry out productive activities that require an okol (input) as well as a Jóok’ol(output or product), according the Mayan language. Initially these villages exchange the processed products and others were transported to other markets thanks to the white roads (sak béoob). With the arrival of the Spaniards, there were changes in those societies but did not prevent the commercial flows subsist.
The key dates are:
- Abstract submission – May 22, 2017
- Notification of acceptance – June 02, 2017
- Full paper submission – July 24, 2017
- Registration for the Spanish School – July 21, 2017
- Submission Emilio Fontela Prize – July 21, 2017
- Early bird registration – July 24, 2017
- Regular registration – August 31, 2017
- Spanish School of IOA – September 18, 2017
- Spanish Conference on IOA – September 19-20, 2017
Please check all the information in: http://io7.shaio.es/en/
See you in Mexico!!