The Regional Center for Biomedical Research (C.R.I.B., Centro Regional de Investigaciones Biomédicas) is a research center of the University of Castilla-La Mancha, which was created in July 2000 as a result of an agreement whith the Ministry of Health of the Junta de Comunidades de Castilla-La Mancha, in order to promote biomedical research in Castilla-La Mancha.
The C.R.I.B. consists in 13 research groups studying various aspects of both basic and translational biomedical research. His research deals, in a multidisciplinary way, with human health and its relationship to the environment, in collaboration with CYTEMA -Energy and Environment Science and Technology Campus in UCLM.
- Bioactive Flavonoids, Antioxidant Behaviour, and Cytoprotective Effects of Dried Grapefruit Peels (Citrus paradisi Macf.). Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2016;2016:8915729. doi: 10.1155/2016/8915729
- Improving green enrichment of virgin olive oil by oregano. Effects on antioxidants. Food Chem. 2016 Apr 15;197(Pt A):509-15. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.11.002.
- Developmental study of vitamin C distribution in children’s brainstems by immunohistochemistry. Ann Anat. 2015 Sep;201:65-78. doi: 10.1016/j.aanat.2015.06.001
- Amyloid-?(25-35) Modulates the Expression of GirK and KCNQ Channel Genes in the Hippocampus. PLoS One. 2015 Jul 28;10(7):e0134385. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0134385
- Anatomical pathways for auditory memory II: information from rostral superior temporal gyrus to dorsolateral temporal pole and medial temporal cortex. Front Neurosci. 2015 May 18;9:158. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2015.00158